What will I learn in the course?
‣ You will learn how to eat intuitively or to track your calories to suit your body composition/performance and health goals.
‣ You will learn about calories, macros, and micronutrients and how each serves us.
‣ You will learn how to manage cutting body fat, maintaining weight, or putting on muscle.
‣ How to manage stress, sleep, and other lifestyle factors that impact good nutrition
‣ How to make adjustments to your plan
‣ How to meal prep efficiently
‣ How to eat well on the go
‣ How to manage nutrition when traveling
‣ How to manage nutrition on the weekends
‣ Learn about caffeine and alcohol
‣ Understand food hygiene and why it is important
‣ The course will provide you with everything you need to know about nutrition and how to get the most out of your body.
How does the program work?
We will work on 6 habits throughout the course of 12 weeks.
We focus on each habit for 2 weeks and have mini-tasks throughout the two-week period before moving on to the next.
The goal is to ensure each habit is understood and consistent before moving on to the next.
Each habit will build onto the next to allow you to be self-sufficient when the program ends.
You will have weekly check-ins and support via a private Facebook group.
You will be able to access our VIP member's weekly coaching call.
What results can I expect in 12 weeks?
You can expect to be completely transformed, physically, mentally, and emotionally in the next 90 days.
Improve your body composition and energy.
Feel confident and happy in your own skin.
Reach your goals and maintain them.
So you can QUIT yo-yo dieting for good - No more panic dieting :)
What happens at the end of the program?
You will still have access to all of the course materials to refer back to but you will be self-sufficient in understanding what good nutrition is for you.
Who is this course not for?
This course is not for you if you prefer 1-2-1 accountability or if you are not willing to put in the effort and work yourself.
What If I am busy and cannot keep up with the modules?
If you are busy you can refer back to modules and materials in your own time.
The course is spread over 12 weeks but you will always have access to the materials.
You will be able to view each new module every 2 weeks but will have access to them forever.
You will always have access to the Private Facebook Group to refer back to content on there too.
Will I get the same results as you from this program?
Everyone's journey is completely different and it really depends what your starting point.
It is important to remember that all things take time and we are always a work in progress but by starting this course you will be starting your journey to the best version of yourself yet.
You won't ever regret pushing yourself forward :)